C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:43:40 -0800
good point, kat. it is going to get to be a point of
contention in public discussion and will find its way
into politics. i would think it will get to a point
that a line will have to be drawn. maybe at the self
inflicted problems. but, then we get into what is self
inflicted. i personally think that some overweight
people have it in their genes, others thinks it is all
a will power thing. and that will be true of so other
ills.

http://mail.yahoo.com