C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:07:55 -0500
I agree with you 100% on that, Mike.  And I don't know if those are
the same as you're talking about, but I can't stand those Indian
cigarettes, bindis, I think they're called.  They stink something awful.

I think I recall when I was at uni, the campus bookstore actually
sold flavored chewing tobacco.  The thought makes me shudder now.
When I worked for the local VA regional office back in the 1970s, I
worked alongside a guy who would spit tobacco into his Coke can all
day.  It got so bad I had to ask my supervisor to move my desk to the
other side of the room.

My boyfriend still tells of the summer job he had whilst in high
school at the the local med school, where the lab super would spit
tobacco all over the lab and made him clean it up.  To this day,
David will not be in the same room with anyone chewing tobacco, and I
can't blame him.

Kat