C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:22:58 -0600
That's right, She used to go in to smoky bars to perform , etc..  I attend
Dayservice (thru Cornerstone) every week (usually on Thursdays) (yes I am
STILL going there) (yes, I might follow -up with an e-mail post sometime
about that) with a female (there is more than one female client that attends
Dayservice at Cornerstone ).  This particular client has tried everything to
stop smoking.  My grandpa (who died in 1990) used to to smoke and I thought
I would get cancer from him.