C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:17:39 -0600
I for one support the separation between the privacy of your own home and/or
else where you happen to be away from work, but however for a example I
personally have a job where I sometimes have to have face to face meetings
with customers (and sometimes working with children directly), and I feel my
employer would frown upon me wearing clothing with cigarette smoke on.
Which is only right to expect being that I work in the rehabilitation
industry, but I would expect the same expectations if I was a bank teller or
a car salesman.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net