C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Welan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Welan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:27:07 -0400
Hi Rayna,

I'm still reading... trying to savor it, and going as slowly as I can.
 I got an email about a forum at Fiction Alley where you can discuss
the book chapter by chapter, so you can talk about it without having
the ending spoiled if you haven't gotten there yet.  You can talk
about the whole book in the forum for the last chapter, though, so
that may give you an outlet.  If you want to check it out, go to
http://www.fictionalley.org//fictionalleypark/forums/forumdisplay.php?s&forumid=214
.  Have fun!

~Joy~