C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:46:05 -0700
Another joke........

After a stirring sermon on forgiveness, the Minister asked, "How
many of you have forgiven your enemies?"

20% of the congregation held up their hands.

"Come on now, look into your hearts and think about Jesus forgiving
his enemies, who can forgive their enemies?"

80% of the congregation held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time,
except one small elderly lady.

"Mrs. Jones? Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"
I don't have any." She replied, smiling sweetly.
Mrs. Jones, that is very unusual. How old are you?"
"Ninety-eight." she replied.
"Oh Mrs. Jones, would you please come down in front & tell us all
how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the
world?"

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the
congregation, and said: "I outlived the bitches."