C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Thu, 13 Jan 2005 05:52:43 -0500
Well, the main thing is, to get up and go out to the bathroom or get a drink
of water at a water fountain, or just walk down the hall.  Just move. I've
found that that has helped my spasms at meetings, and believe you me, I've
been to a lot of meetings in my time with my company.

As for feeling self-conscious if the speaker's good enough, everyone's
attention will be on them, not you.  If they're not good, well, everyone will
be noticing everyone else, not just you.

Kat