C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:14:42 -0700
Congratulations on your new set of hot wheels, kat!

Mag, who just got back from escondido and the San Diego wild animal park,
which is so large that even after five hours there we still had not seen
everything! 1800 acres!

Tamar Mag Raine

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

I'd had for 14 years died on me.  It'd actually been going bad for years,
leaking oil badly but I was loathe to give it up as picking it out was the
last thing my dad and I did togeether before he died.  Not to mention the
fact that I was cheap and didn't want to spend money on another new car.

> But I had no choice - it needed a new starter and a new alternator, and
the guy said he could fix it but he didn't know how much longer it'd last.
So I bit the bullet and got another car - this one an used 1994 Honda Civic
2-door coupe,   It's really jazzy and dirves like a sports car, which I
love. :)  And my hand controls and wheelchair carrier fit., so I'm really
happy.  And I'm relieved I don't have to deal with an oil problem!  And
Honda are great cars - they last forever!