C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:50:46 -0700
I liked Teresa Heinz Kerry's speech best out of all of them.  What do the
rest of you think of Barack obama?

Mag

Tamar Mag Raine

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities