C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:01:14 EDT
I thought the Moore-O'Reily interview was the highlight of the DNC. I agree
that Moore got several up on O'Reilly. However, going back to the newspaper in
Bloomington, Moore was  in effect "lying" and that is what Moore criticized
Bush for doing during the O'Reilly interview.

Bobby

In a message dated 7/31/2004 9:47:23 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
i enjoyed watching the dems convention, too. i
popped corn and set in front of the tv watching the
festivities and speeches. there is usually a bounce in
the polls after the conventions, but they historically
even out. it does appear to be about even until the
polls shows the bounce. i have not picked up new
polls. should be out soon though.
  i must say that i watched bill o'riley interview
moore and in my view moore ate o'riley's lunch.
strickly in the debate sense of it, that is.