BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:28:16 -0400
Ruth,
We had a one room stand alone building that was part of our property in
Pomfret and used until the early 60's.   By the way, Al Novik (my eldest
son's godfather) passed away recently and a friend refreshed me on the
shooting incident I referenced at some earlier time.  Al's lover was
first selectman of Marlboro (not mayor of Bratt) and his name was,
ironically, Harold Makepeace.  He shot, and killed Al's new and much
younger lover and then was re-elected first selectman during the
investigation.
Hail to the chief...
Leland