BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:14:08 -0800
By state law they can not be zoned out here in VT.  The law reads that
anywhere a house would be allowed a mobile home MUST be allowed.  No I've
never heard the term "Tin Hotels."  But then I've led a sheltered life.

Many of the mobile homes that are built today are just like the houses of
today, they're all built with the same poor quality materials and
workmanship.  And I don't care how much you're paying for the thing either.
The supposedly fancy shmancy half million dollar houses are built with the
same crud as the mobile homes, they just cost more.  I think most of that
cost is the land and site work.  I'll take this old house any day--I know
it's built with REAL wood.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT