BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 21:14:39 -0700
Pamela,  Now I got a question for you, if I was to come into your coffee
shop could I get a cup of plain old black coffee??  I do prefer a good
French roast but none of this fancy smancy stuff you have to make is some
sort of machine that sounds like my Dad gargling, and heaven deliver me
from coffee with either cream or sugar in it--tastes like medicine!!!!!
Ruth

At 3:20 PM -0400 10/21/04, Pamela S. Follett wrote:
Oh, and yes, a real coffee would be a good thing right now.  Think I'll go
make myself one.  Maybe a cappuccino.  Now y'all know the actual reason we
decided to open a coffee shop.
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT