C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:48:54 -0800
Lynette,
Most of the time you will not get much mail from our list, but people are
more talkative at certain times. Yesterday was crazy at my commission
meeting!  People were really rude, talking over each other, it was
embarrassing like a circus. I jokingly commented to my helper that the moon
must be full, or mercury is in retrograde. our chairwoman heard me, and
said, yes, there is a full moon! I don't know, I don't follow it, but she
must really follow astrology. Anyway, not to worry, c-palsy is usually
quiet.

Mag

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/