C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:10:15 -0700
8bit
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
i get my botox at emory movement disorder clinic in
atlanta. i go once every three months. the number of
injections vary. the amount is always two vials. i
really do not know how much is in each. the doc is
quite noted as a dystonia expert.  she varies which
muscles gets some based on how each is doing.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/