C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:40:01 -0700
because each PBS station is operated separately, and viewers contribute
money to whatever programs are interesting to them, each station decides
what programs to air, and which ones not to. I en courage all of you to
send email to your own PBS stations requesting they air this pov program.

Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities