ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 05:25:42 +0000
Hi Rhonda I put you on the prayer list for my prayer group.  I have not responded to the earlier messages because my computer was sick.  But it is felling better.  I gave it a shot of adshield.  I hope your mother continues to get better.  I am finally reading these epmails on Jan 3rd.
Dear Lord please touch Rhonda and Ben let them fill your peace and love.  Thank you for your continueing  healing her mother Thank you Jesus in your precious name I pray amen
--
Jesus made peace between God and man by dying in our place.
Karen Carter '74