BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:18:48 -0700
Cobblestone question - very interesting coincidence of timing.   Just this
afternoon, a City administrator was asking if I knew of a stamping or
moulding device that would make asphalt look like cobblestones.   Seems to
be a civic desire floating about to resurrect the cobblestone era, even
though there were never cobble stones in this part of the volcanic world,
and the dirt streets went straight to asphalt.   They must all read the same
magazines.

cp in bc