Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:47:35 -0500
Brian,

The button isn't obvious, and you don't say which screen reader you're using.

With JFW, when I get to the listing of the folder, there is a browse button
which you can left-click.  You can then specify a folder.

An alternate way which might be easier is to unzip the files.  They will go to
c:\unzipped\xxx where xxx is the name of the program or group of files.
Then, just use Winders Exploerer to highlight all those files in the XXX
directory, copy to clipboard with ctrl-a then ctrl-c.  Then, create the new
folder with the name you want in the location/path you wish.

Highlight the folder.  Then, paste in all those files you'd selected with
control-v.

HTH,
Steve, K8SP