Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:16:19 -0700
Kristina  How are you NOT hungry with 1350 calories per day. I am 5' 8
1/2" and weigh 136 lbs. I tried eating just chicken yesterday - dark
meat and skin - and it added up to about 1,600 calories. By 5 PM I had
eaten all of it and was incredibly hungry.

Here is your key.  Limit your protein to between about 75 to 100 grams
per day, no more no less.  No carbs of course.  And make up whatever
hunger you have left with good fat or nothing.  I have not been hungry
on this diet -- I just don't want enough fat to get me to weight
maintenance levels.  It's simple and, as I said before, quite shocking
how elementary this thing is.

Jim