From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 19:06:28 -0600
> There is an interesting article on Cordain's website regarding the
> insulinaemic responses of whole milk and skim milk.

- and -

> "The Norwegian scientist Dr. Karl Ludwig Reichelt claims that=20
> peptides from casein (milk-protein) and gluten (grain-protein)=20
> [cause ADHD]. Extensive testing of ADHD patients is taking place in=20

Would you be so kind to post the actual URL's for these studies?

Also, I am wondering how many of these studies have been done with raw
milk. A couple years ago I had a heated debate on another list with a
pro-milk WAP'er (Weston Price/Nourishing Traditions) who claimed that all
of the anti-milk studies I posted were invalidated because they used
pasteurized milk. He made the claim, which I was unable to contradict, that
raw milk had none of the reported problems associated with it. I pointed
out that problems reported in third-world countries were more likely to
involve raw milk, but he did not buy it.

Although I doubt I will ever have a chance to resume the debate with him
(he left the list), I would like to find out the raw vs. pasteurized truth.