From:
Eric LoVullo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 15:05:34 -0700
Greetings everyone,

I've watched this list for some time now, and occasionally have been a member.  I'm hoping to keep with the flow this time around.  Which as most of you know this is a rather busy group, with many differing opinions on the HG diet.  And hopefully I'll be able to interject some thoughtful comments, and insight.

Basically the reason I'm back is to further flesh out, in my own mind, what this diet actually should entail.

vale
Eric

Yahoo! Mail Mobile