From:
Mike Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 11:54:08 -0400
I would imagine that there's no reason not to eat bananas, but then again,
so much of paleo seems to go against conventional wisdom.
 Is there any reason not to eat bananas?
 I have started to notice that every time I eat a banana, I get a feeling
that is sort of a cross between a hunger pang and a stomach ache. It never
lasts very long, but it is an unmistakable after-effect that I feel after I
eat a banana which I never feel after eating any other food.
 Anyone else have a problems with Bananas?
 Mike W.