From:
Mike Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 00:30:51 -0400
Wayne, you passed the test!! Well done.

Actually there was no test, but I was hoping you would explain the basis for
some of your statements, and you did. Thank you for taking the time.

One factor I think cannot be ignored, and I have no hard evidence for this
opinion, is the malpractice issue. There has been so much published about
the cholesterol link to CHD that any doctor who went against the
conventional wisdom is opening him or herself up to certain litigation if
something should happen to one of their patients. That seems to me an
extremely compelling reason even for a thinking person to go against their
better judgement.

Mike W.