From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 18:13:18 -0600
To imply that all doctors are open minded would be to broad a generalization
I hope that is not the impression that is taken from my comments but they
are not all closed minded either.  A local doc just perscribed a grain free,
ultra low carb diet to an associate of mine to treat irritable bowel
syndrom.

>From: "Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>

PS. I am sorry to hear about your mother.