Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:30:47 EST
In a message dated 1/14/2005 10:23:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Same with me. However there are signs of change for the better, although
slow.
The obvious symptoms of zinc deficiency disappeared in a short time
(months) after I learned to eat paleo. The damage from taking zinc without
copper is still with me.

Hi
Could you say what zinc deficiency symptoms you had that cleared up?
Also what damage from copper deficiency. And woulddn't taking copper clear it
up?

Thanks,
Sandy