From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:43:56 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/2004 3:18:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Alex. You are a dentist. It lies
> in your interest that people have dental problems, especially plaque
> and caries, or that people at least visit you regularly to check their
> teeth.

I firmly believe that if everyone was on a paleo diet My business would be
limited to cosmetics and  braces. Sadly, the Paleo Diet has received very little
press and few peruse this way of eating, So I will have plenty of business.
Food is becoming more and more processed, teeth will continue to decay, um
disease will continue to destroy bone. My career has a bright busy future. I am
there for the vast majority who  do not follow our natural diet. And, by the
way, I do discuss the paleo diet with my patients and try to educate them in to
reducing tooth decay and gum disease as well as their health. But it's like
flossing, no one really follows through. Too Bad. For those of you who follow a
strict paleo way of eating your risk of tooth/gum disease id extremely low.
Still, I would not want to be kissing some or speaking closely to someone who has
not put a brush in their mouth for days, weeks, months or years, would you?