Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:16:56 -0800
Well, I do get hungry fairly early & seem to need to eat breakfast,
even when I was doing Atkins & not eating carbs the night before ...
I don't know a lot about this plan of eating, but my opinion is that
you should not eat breakfast if you are not hungry. Altho, maybe my
hunger is not all that early, since I generally get up at 5:30 &
exercise for a while, then eat about 8.

Zoe