Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:57:36 -0800
I see ... well, it's all new to me, but it did make sense - because
it just seems like game found in the wild would be leaner than the
meats most of us eat today, since they are grain-fed and fattened up.
That's in regard to fatty meats anyway, not eggs - I never understand
why eggs are so fatty since they are not very high calorie

Zoe

>The limitation on eating saturated fat expressed in this book is one of
the points of contention between many listers and the author.

ginny, six eggs for breakfast