Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:19:19 +0000
Keep the protein shake but replace the protein powder with raw organic
eggs.  This has been my breakfast for nearly 28 months.  I've never
had any issues with the raw eggs and Mercola believes they're OK:

http://www.mercola.com/2002/nov/13/eggs.htm

Start with one egg to make sure your body is OK with it, then work your way up.
My smoothies vary from 3-5 eggs.

Add stuff to make it tastier (fruit or raw honey, if you can tolerate the
carbs, I can), raw dairy (uh-oh, not paleo but I love it), powdered
supplements, or healthy oils (I add good quality coconut oil and lemon
flavored cod liver oil or fish oil).

Alan Jones
Garland, TX