From:
Tad Glines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:51:36 -0400
I knew someone who died of ALS. He died young (late 20s). The disease
usually hits between age 40 and 70 with an average age of 55. The victim
usually dies 3-5 year after first the symptoms appear. In Roy's case the
symptoms appeared less then 5 year before his death. Due to the later than
usual onset of the disease it is possible that his diet might have delayed
the onset of his disease.

I'm inclined to think that if he had also restricted himself to paleo foods
he might have lived even longer.

-Tad