NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Finnerty's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 07:58:26 -0400
I've purchased some mini cones (ice-cream type) for our family.  It is a no
name brand, has the MK symbol on the bottom and the ingredients are as
follows:  enriched wheat flour, corn starch, canola oil, sugar, soy
lecithin, salt, sodium bicarbonate, annatto".  Does anybody know what
annatto is???  And does the MK symbol mean "Meat Kosher?"  It also
specifies this product has no artifical colours or flavours.  I have little
confidence in the information I receive from the distributor of this
product as they have provided erroneous information in the past.   Any help
would be appreciated.

Marie