NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Majerik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:53:07 -0500
I have bought the cookie cremes also in the mint flavor and my daughter
has not reacted to them (at least not in any dramatic way).  I believe
there is no kosher marking at all on the package, and I remember calling
Hain (the manufacturer) and they assured me there was no dairy in them and
no cross contamination.  I think they said that although their products
are not kosher marked, they always put an allergy warning on any products
that could potentially be cross contaminated with ingredients like milk
and nuts.