NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:31:53 EST
Patty
The tuxedos are marked K-D.  My son is anaphylactic to dairy to the point
that if someone hasn't washed and kisses or touches him he turns red and welts up
in the general area of contact. We have not had a problem w/ the tuxedos.   I
well understand that 'Dairy equipment' is a personal call for every parent or
person facing these issues.  Not sure if this helps or not but my son also
has developed dark circles under his eyes w/ a cough on certain days.  We have
been tracking this for a few years and it seems directly related to the days in
fall and winter when folks fire up their wood-burning fireplaces.  If you'd
like to discuss further you can email me directly at:  [log in to unmask]
best,
Lisa