ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:10:45 -0500
I have often wondered if it wasn't a little of both, the one [raying, andthe
one being prayed for, one of my friends said once that perhaps  all of those
around me wouldn't know how to react to a miracle of my regaining my sight,
perhaps the one who prayed would think he was something, and others would
begin to value him for his prayer and his faith instead of God for the
miracle He had done.
It is an interesting subject, and I fear that many well meaning Christians
have hurt many people with disabilities, even pushed them away from God, for
if you have faith as small as a mustard seed,  often we take  the answer of
wait, or not now, as a rejection,
thanks for sharing, I always like reading your  thoughts!

Rhonda