ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:03:04 -0500
    When I was at the Office for the Blind or Department for the Blind,
whatever you call it.  Anyways I went there for training.  I had a
conversation with this older guy and he tried to tell me that I didn't have
enough faith or I would be healed.  He really agrivated me.  Every time I
would try to explain my view he would disagree.  I don't believe it is the
lack of faith but it is just God's will for me at least right now.  I told
him that I know that God wants me to be in the ministry and how I've come to
that conclusion.  I told him that if it is God's will that I see I will see
and if not I will one day in heaven.  I don't know how you all believe but
that's my view.  It took me a little while to come to believe this but after
hearing a song called Stand Still I realized that I am suppossed to stand
still and let God move.  I was right where I was suppossed to be.  My Mom
had been wanting me to go see another doctor and I didn't want to.  I felt
it wasn't the right thing to do.  She said, Don't you want to see again?  I
said it's not that I don't want to see again.  What is the chances.  After
hearing that song it helped my Mom and me.  I have faith in God and that he
can heal if it is his will.

Amy---- Original Message -----