ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:19:37 -0700
Rhonda,

Your Philosophy class sounds sort of like my anthropology class which met
its demise tonight.  I recall reading that story for one of my classes.  I
agree that it could be beliefs.  I had to keep starting and stopping it
though as I tended to fall asleep.  I think it could be darkness and light
too.

Vicki