ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:05:19 -0700
Brad I truly understand what you are saying I like your analogy though the
ship its a good one.

Here is my deal with churches you either have a great church to attend where
they don't accept you because of there ignorance about blindness and it take
stime to get over that and even after three years some or most of the people
still hold themselves back from you, or you find a church that is based on
performance and the law and they treat you with pity or like your a charity
case.  It is truly difficult to find a Right church and see what you started
Phil?

Thank you for this its good.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]