ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:19:33 -0500
I had left a message with the main doctor over my mother's care, he called
back yesterday afternoon, I told him about her  taking the other drugs, he
said they had found some of this information out from blood tests, but he
appreciated my calling.  They have turned down the ventilator and will turn
it off today and see how she does, they will still leave the bube in so if
she does not do well on her own they can turn it back on.  There is a fifty
percent chance she could have  a heart attack when taken off of the
ventilator,  last evening it was on number four, her blood pressure is
pretty good and her heart rate  is stable, her kidneys are not functioning
as they should, passing urine, but not filtering out poisons.  So that is a
concern.
I haven't talked to anyone today!
I appreciate all of your messages and prayers,
take care of yourselves,
I'll let you know what happens.

Rhonda