ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:54:36 -0800
We had a spontaneous Christmas this evening ourselves.  We always did gifts
either Christmas Eve or Christmas morning.  But this evening our daughter,
who lives on her own, was at our house making soup because she had a
cold.  We sat and talked for a couple hours, then as long as we were all
together anyway, we just opened our gifts.  I think because it was
unplanned and so spontaneous, it turned out to be one of our better
Christmases.  I look at the togetherness as a special gift from God.

Peggy

In war: resolution. In defeat: defiance. In victory: magnanimity. In peace:
goodwill. - Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill