ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:30:55 -0700
My sister-in-law called me last night and asked me to write a note for
someone in her church who is blind.  Ok, so she's calling me tonight.
Anyway, I asked her if the person had a bible.  She said yeah.  Then I asked
her if she knew about the Interchurch fellowship for the blind.  She said
that she didn't know.  Then she asked, "Do you know Judy Henry?"  I laughed,
told her to tease Judy about me short sheeting her bed.  I don't know if
Judy just started going to her church, but that's cool.