ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:15:47 -0700
Amy I won't say anything except for know that your not alone in feeling like
you are I totally remember those feelings and not only that now I think of
it my mom still tries to read my mail I have to have a tight rein on her or
I won't have any control of me.
 hugs and I'm sorry with you.

love you

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]