ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:05:19 GMT
Vicki,
You of all people should not feel bad about asking for prayer.  You're always being so supportive!  I feel like I've been monopolizing the list lately with all the crazy goings on at my house.  What a joy to pray for something so special as Vicki's voice!  I hope and pray that God will strengthen it and give you what you need to stay with this job if that is really God's will for you.
Kathy

Juno Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.juno.com/give