ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:01:06 -0700
Thanks Karen. Therapy tomorrow.

Vicki

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: Prayer Request

> --NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_12726_1102393818_0
>
> Lord touch Vicki's vocal cord and loosen the tightness in ther trhoat so
she can talk clearly with no worry. Give the doctor the wisdom he/she needs
to make the right decissions In your precious name I pray amen.
> --
> Jesus made peace between God and man by dying in our place.
> Karen Carter '74

> > Okay, here goes another of my prayer requests. Seems like I'm always
asking
> > for prayer. Laughing
> >
> > I go to the voice doc this morning to see what she says about physical
> > improvement after the therapy. She has to write a note to release me to
> > work. She may just release me, and then I would be stuck with a decision
if
> > I found that my voice didn't have the stamina to make it through 8 hours
of
> > continuous use on phone. This weekend on Saturday my voice was in
constant
> > use and, though I could tell therapy definitely helped, by the end of
the
> > day, it was definitely challenged. I don't think it will handle the day
in,
> > day out use requirements of the job. So pray for the doc to have wisdom
and
> > not just brush me off. Pray for God's guidance because I want to fulfill
> > his plan for me, and pray for me on the exam. The scope is no fun, and
this
> > time I feel really apprehensive about it. I'm going to commit my anxious
> > feelings over to the Lord as soon as I send this message. Thanks in
> > advance. Appointment is at 9:30 this morning.
> >
> > Blessings,
> > Vicki
> --NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_12726_1102393818_0

> <DIV>Lord touch Vicki's vocal cord and loosen the tightness in ther trhoat
so she can talk clearly with no worry.&nbsp;Give the doctor the wisdom
he/she needs to make the right decissions&nbsp;In your precious name I pray
amen. </DIV>
> <DIV class=signature id=signature>--<BR>Jesus made peace between God and
man by dying in our place. <BR>Karen Carter '74 <BR><BR></DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
#1010ff 2px solid">-------------- Original message --------------
<BR><BR>&gt; Okay, here goes another of my prayer requests. Seems like I'm
always asking <BR>&gt; for prayer. Laughing <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I go to the
voice doc this morning to see what she says about physical <BR>&gt;
improvement after the therapy. She has to write a note to release me to
<BR>&gt; work. She may just release me, and then I would be stuck with a
decision if <BR>&gt; I found that my voice didn't have the stamina to make
it through 8 hours of <BR>&gt; continuous use on phone. This weekend on
Saturday my voice was in constant <BR>&gt; use and, though I could tell
therapy definitely helped, by the end of the <BR>&gt; day, it was definitely
challenged. I don't think it will handle the day in, <BR>&gt; day out use
requirements of the job. So pray for the doc to have wisdom and <BR>&gt; not
just brush me off. Pray for God's guidance because I want to fulfill
<BR>&gt; his plan for me, and pray for me on the exam. The scope is no fun,
and this <BR>&gt; time I feel really apprehensive about it. I'm going to
commit my anxious <BR>&gt; feelings over to the Lord as soon as I send this
message. Thanks in <BR>&gt; advance. Appointment is at 9:30 this morning.
<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Blessings, <BR>&gt; Vicki </BLOCKQUOTE></body></html>