ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:56:27 -0800
My heart really goes out to George and his family.  It must be so
heartbreaking to watch your daughter suffer so!  Please let him know we're
praying.  I know that whatever the outcome, God is in charge, and whether
it's time for Jennifer to be freed from her weak and sickly body by death
or by healing, only He knows.  But I know my heart would be breaking if it
were my daughter (who happens to also be named Jennifer).

Peggy

If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.