ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:37:59 -0600
Karen,

That is a grand idea. However, ironic isn't it? Consider it though. The
very people we elect to represent our desires as a country, we have to file
suit against. It is no longer we the people for the people, but we the
people for our own agendas and who lines our campaign budgets the most. You
are indeed right, a revolution of sourts against the power originally set
up to represent us.

Brad

At 01:27 AM 12/5/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_7249_1102210027_0
>
>Maybe all of us Christians need to file a class action suite against the
>Government.
>--
>Jesus made peace between God and man by dying in our place.
>Karen Carter '74

> > Doesn't it just sicken you to see the blatant one-sidedness against Christ?
> > We can't pray in high school but we can have gay alliance meetings, we try
> > to raise our kids with morals and respect for parents and our kids are
> > given ability to obtain birth control without parents knowing it, and yet
> > those very parents are held responsible for the childs action???? We are
> > restricted in law to not mention Christ, we can abort our unborn without it
> > being murder but when the heat is on as in the Scott Peterson trial it then
> > is counted as murder of a life of the unborn, we are fighting to keep the
> > ten commandments in our courts and now on the historical stone buildings
> > which they were carved by our forefathers, who, according to the courts of
> > today claim our forefathers did not know what they wanted in that regard,
> > they didn't know what they were doing. How insulting to denounce our own
> > forefathers whom this country was built and more so the creator. Where does
> > freedom of speech apply to us as Christians? Seems gays, atheists, and
> > immoral people can speak whatever they want... take one listen to Howard
> > Stern and you'll see the envelope being pushed on freedom of speech as your
> > stomach turns, but we say Merry Christmas in a holiday parade and we are
> > wrong??? What is wrong with this picture? We cannot say Merry
> > Christmas, but we can speak Jesus Christ in a fit of anger and use his
> > name in vain, then that is OK. And what is up with that? I've never seen
> > anyone dash their foot against a curb and blurt out a curse word of "....
> > Oh Buddha!" or "Hari blankety blank Chrishna!". Why is that? Because there
> > are greater forces at work at the ready to use every subtly to desensitize
> > and reduce Christ in our everyday lives. It angers me to see the blatant
> > abuse of our rights with favor being given to the immoral.
> >
> > Brad
>--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_7249_1102210027_0
>
>Maybe all of us Christians need to file a class action suite against the
>Government.
>--
>Jesus made peace between God and man by dying in our place.
>Karen Carter '74

> > Doesn't it just sicken you to see the blatant one-sidedness against
> Christ?
> > We can't pray in high school but we can have gay alliance meetings, we try
> > to raise our kids with morals and respect for parents and our kids are
> > given ability to obtain birth control without parents knowing it, and yet
> > those very parents are held responsible for the childs action???? We are
> > restricted in law to not mention Christ, we can abort our unborn
> [...]

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!