ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 17:58:59 -0600
Doesn't it just sicken you to see the blatant one-sidedness against Christ?
We can't pray in high school but we can have gay alliance meetings, we try
to raise our kids with morals and respect for parents and our kids are
given ability to obtain birth control without parents knowing it, and yet
those very parents are held responsible for the childs action???? We are
restricted in law to not mention Christ, we can abort our unborn without it
being murder but when the heat is on as in the Scott Peterson trial it then
is counted as murder of a life of the unborn, we are fighting to keep the
ten commandments in our courts and now on the historical stone buildings
which they were carved by our forefathers, who, according to the courts of
today claim our forefathers did not know what they wanted in that regard,
they didn't know what they were doing. How insulting to denounce our own
forefathers whom this country was built and more so the creator. Where does
freedom of speech apply to us as Christians? Seems gays, atheists, and
immoral people can speak whatever they want... take one listen to Howard
Stern and you'll see the envelope being pushed on freedom of speech as your
stomach turns, but we say Merry Christmas in a holiday parade and we are
wrong??? What is wrong with this picture? We cannot say Merry
Christmas,  but we can speak Jesus Christ in a fit of anger and use his
name in vain, then that is OK. And what is up with that? I've never seen
anyone dash their foot against a curb and blurt out a curse word of "....
Oh Buddha!" or "Hari blankety blank Chrishna!". Why is that? Because there
are greater forces at work at the ready to use every subtly to desensitize
and reduce Christ in our everyday lives. It angers me to see the blatant
abuse of our rights with favor being given to the immoral.

Brad