ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:44:58 -0700
Not yet I need Todd's help not doing them but at least getting them out for
me its a big crate thing I have with them and its too heavy for me.
*teasing and you know how men are sometimes they get around to it only after
you tell them a million times.

and even if you are quiet about it for a week at a time they still forget.
laughing

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]