ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 11:18:27 -0600
Hi all, well, as you all know I always bring my dilemas to you all because I
know that this is a lits of spiritual learning and teaching.

Here is the deal, I am the moderator of a list called blind women for christ
take note of the women part of this for future reference.

We found out that there is a young lady on our list who I guess was born a
man.  So this person apparently has a web site about him/herself.

The deal is that the other moderators want to kick this person off the list
because this person is a man and they feel that if the otehr women knew that
there was a man on the list that they wouldn't discuss personal aspects of
there lives.  Meaning of course womenly things.

I guess my question to you all is what would you do or say in this
situation?  I will wait to see what people say before telling you what I
said I will let you all know this though I am definitely outnumbered in my
opinion.

Thanks as always

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]