ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:31:38 -0700
Hey Gretchen her name is Erlinda or Linda is what I call her.

Thanks and your everything isn't in our timing its in God's which is verry
hard to remember.

Todd is not well, he got a nasty cold Thursday so tomorrow he is resting
today we got the place wow is it big and we had my friend take some boxes
over to the place already so I am excited.  Our first months rent is paid.
We can start moving now yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!!!! so how are Todd
and I?  We are happy.

I hope you are doing well too.  hugs

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]